NATS 2017 Summer Workshop
Boulder, Colorado, is very pedestrian friendly and the third friendliest biking city in the United States, according to the Huffington Post. Boulder also has a great public bus transportation network, with buses that can take you wherever you need to go in the city within minutes. There are also a number of fast, and friendly car service transportation companies and shuttle services that can pick you up from Denver International Airport (DIA), and bring you to your hotel’s or campus housing’s front door.
CAMPUS PARKING for CU-Boulder Campus Map for CU-Boulder
Transportation from Denver International Airport to Boulder
Airport Shuttle Service to/from DIA (Denver International Airport) & Boulder:
- Green Ride Boulder: 303-997-0238 This local shuttle service will bring you to your hotel or to campus housing from the airport. (Reservations are required - $34 each way).
- SuperShuttle: 800-258-3826 (Reservations are recommended - round trip is $84 to Boulder).
- RTD Bus Service (regional service to/from DIA & Boulder-$9 each way):
View Skyride schedules for AB/ABA airport runs & regional routes
View Flatiron Flyer for Denver/Boulder routes
- Yellow Cab: (303) 777-7777
- Metro Cab: (303) 666-6666
- Swift Inc. Towncar: (303) 726-4630
- Minuteman Transportation: (303) 933-6382
- Boulder Limousine Service: (303) 332-3992
Local Transportation in Boulder: