This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: College/University
Wichita State University seeks a full-time, tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Vocal Performance. Soprano or tenor preferred. For full description and requirements, please see : http://jobs.wichita.edu
1) Master of Music degree or equivalent professional experience.
2) Demonstrated success teaching voice at the college or private level.
3) Experience or ability to teach related vocal coursework.
4) Doctorate of Music degree.
5) Significant professional performing experience.
6) Ability to teach additional courses related to a 21st Century music education.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
For more information, contact Dr. David Hunsicker, Chair, Voice Search Committee, Wichita State University School of Music, 1845 N. Fairmount, Wichita KS 67226. Phone: 316-978-6578. Email: email@example.com
The School of Music at Wichita State University is a school accredited by NASM. We include degrees in Voice Performance and Music Education at the Bachelor and Masters levels.
National Association of Teachers of Singing • 9957 Moorings Drive, Suite 401 • Jacksonville FL 32257
Phone: 904-992-9101 • Fax: 904-262-2587 • Email:
© 1944-2020 National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc.
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.