2019 NATS Regional Student Auditions
Scroll to the bottom of this page to pay for your 2019 Regional Student Audition Registration
Every year The National Association of Teachers of Singing conducts online National Student Auditions
. The first step for students wishing to qualify for these auditions is to place in the top-5 for their age Category in their Region. In order to facilitate this process, the New England Region holds online Student Auditions every year. All NATS Members in the New England Region are eligible to submit their students for this opportunity! Your students will receive Judges feedback on all of their video submissions - this is a great opportunity to discuss vocal growth with your students whether they make it to the National Round or not!
- Deadline for New England Region Online Submissions: March 1, 2019 (results by April 1, 2019)
- Video Guidelines
- Age Divisions
- Repertoire Requirements
- What will Judges be evaluating?
- Do students HAVE to place or participate in their local Chapter Auditions in order to participate in the New England Regional Auditions: NO! All are welcome!
- Who can register?
- Students of NATS Members from the Canadian Atlantic Provinces, Maine, Granite States, Boston, Connecticut & Rhode Island Chapters of NATS
- How do I register?
- Teachers may register their students or students may register themselves
- Follow this link to the Google Registration Form - once registration is complete return to this page to make the low payment of $15 per category. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Why register?
- Participation in the New England Regional Student Auditions is the first step in the process to be considered for the 2019 National NATS Student Auditions. Participation in the National Student Auditions is a great honor and a fun opportunity to network with other singers from around the Nation!
- You will receive constructive feedback from teachers about your singing and performing. It is always good to hear from more than just your primary teacher about the things you can improve upon as well as to hear that you are on the right track!
- AWARDS! The 1st place finisher in the New England Regional Student Auditions in every category will receive a financial award. The amount is dependent on the number of registrants and will be announced along with the winners.
Make payments for Student Audition Registration
Please list Participant name during check-out
- Either in Shipping Address Name or Address1 or Address2 line -
If you are registering for 1 Audition Category - click through to the $15 payment.
If you are registering for 2 Audition Categories - click through to the $25 payment.