SNATS Sample Mission Statements
1) Provided with the permission of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee SNATS Chapter
We strive to inspire a passionate inclusive community of students and teachers of the art and science of singing; a community that works to promote a variety of singing styles instill life long learning and enrich its surrounding communities including UWM and the NATS organization.
2) Provided with the permission of the University of Toronto SNATS Chapter
The objectives of University of Toronto SNATS Chapter are:
- to advance knowledge about the professions of voice teaching and vocal performance.
- to provide fellowship among students and faculty, as well as the community.
- to provide a forum for the presentation of innovative ideas to enrich the university community.