NATS National Workshops
Driven by its mission to offer a variety of lifelong learning experiences, the National Association of Teachers of Singing holds workshops twice per year (winter and summer) in non-conference years and once per year (winter) when a conference is scheduled. Every NATS workshop is programmed around themes that are highly relevant to the voice teaching and performing professions.
A Mentored Teaching Experience has been incorporated with our workshop events to provide feedback for mid-career and other teachers. Summer workshops also feature the semifinal and final rounds of our National Student Auditions. NATS Artist Awards and National Musical Theatre Competition are held biennially during the winter workshop in even number years.
Have a topic or idea for a future workshop? Please contact our .
- 2022 NATS Winter Workshop - January 7-9, 2022, New York City
- 2021 NATS Summer Workshop - July 8-10, 2021 Virtual
- 2021 NATS Virtual Winter Workshop - January 8 - 10, 2021
- 2020 NATS Winter Workshop - January 10-12, New York, NY
- 2019 NATS Summer Workshop - June 27-29, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN