University of Colorado, Boulder
Register now for the NATS 2017 Summer Workshop in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. This year’s theme “Pedagogy and Performance” celebrates the continuing legacy of voice coaching and pedagogy. Dates are July 20-22, in conjunction with the much anticipated 2017 National Student Auditions.
Photo courtesy of SongFest:
Martin Katz with YoonGeong Lee, soprano/NATS member. Photo by Jeanine Hill
• NATS Member – $199.00 ($255 after May 1)
• Non-NATS Member – $245.00 ($295 after May 1)
• Non-NATS Member/Spouse/Joint Member/Guest of registrant – $165.00 ($225.00 after May 1)
• Student (Non-NATS Member with valid student ID) – $100.00
• NATS Member (daily) – $125.00* ($150.00 after May 1)
• Non-NATS Member (daily) – $160.00* ($175 after May 1)
• Student (daily) – $75.00*
*Daily rates are for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. If you wish to attend more than one day, you must purchase two days of registration.
Online Registration will close on July 3, 2017. After this date, you will have to register on-site at the workshop event.
Cancellation requests for registration will be honored through May 1, 2017. The NATS Executive Office must be notified of your intention to cancel in writing at the following address: 9957 Moorings Drive, Suite 401, Jacksonville, FL 32257, or by email (email@example.com). Notice may also be sent by fax to 904-262-2587. Cancellations are not accepted by phone; they must be in writing.
All refunds are subject to an administrative fee of $25.00 USD if requested before the deadline. Refunds cannot be applied to subsequent workshops, conferences or membership dues and will be issued after the event has concluded. REFUND & CANCELLATION DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2017.