Students or NATS members may start a new SNATS Chapter. You’ll need a minimum of five students to begin. Any Associate or Full member of NATS in good standing may act as an advisor for a SNATS Chapter. Independent teachers are also encouraged to start a SNATS Chapter.
Establishing a new SNATS Chapter is a simple process. Simply email the following information to the SNATS Coordinator listed below.
- The name of your university, college or independent studio.
- The name and email address of your chapter advisor. Co-advisors are welcome.
- The name and email address of your chapter president. Co-presidents are welcome.
- The names of your chapter members.
- The physical mailing address of your institution or studio. This is necessary to locate your chapter in the online directory and to mail your one-year complimentary subscription to Journal of Singing.
Although SNATS chapter members are not required to be members of NATS, you may want to consider taking advantage of the new NATS Student Membership Category. You can enjoy many of the benefits that your teacher enjoys.
Kimberly Gratland James