Emerging Leaders Awards
Designed to recognize and support NATS teachers with no more than ten years of teaching experience, this grant will help selected winners attend sessions, network with colleagues, and enjoy all the benefits available at the NATS Conference. Winners will receive up to $750 to pay for expenses for travel, housing, registration, food, and other related costs for attendance at the 56th NATS National Conference in Knoxville, June 26-30, 2020.
- Applicants must be FULL members in good standing, with no more than ten years of full-time teaching, or the part-time equivalent.
- Applicants should be active in NATS Chapter, District, and Regional activities.
- For 2020, applicants must be from the Central, Eastern, Great Lakes, Intermountain, North Central, Northwestern or West Central regions. Applicants from other regions will be eligible for the 2022 awards.
- Prior participants in the NATS Intern Program and winners of the YOUNG LEADERS AWARD will not be eligible to apply.
January 26, 2020. Online applications with all required materials must be completed by the deadline date. Late entries will not be considered for the award.
Submit the following application materials via the online application form:
- Reasons for applying for this award.
- Summary of Chapter, District, and Regional NATS activities
- Names and contact information for two references
- Names and contact information for two letters of recommendation (will be solicited through application portal)
Past Emerging Leaders