posted on 9:26 AM, October 11, 2021
- "Know Better, Do Better: What Vocal Instructors and Choir Directors Need to Know and Do to Be on the Same Page" with Lynne Gackle, Hilary Apfelstadt, Geoffrey Boers, John Nix, and Allen Henderson. October 10, 2021
- "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the Voice Studio: Cultivating Brave Spaces" with Nathan De'Shon Myers, Lily Guerrero, and Albert Lee. November 14, 2021
- "Registration — The Snake Pit of Voice Pedagogy" with guests Jan Svec and Christian Herbst. Co-hosts: Kari Ragan and John Nix. December 12, 2021.
- "Contemporary Vocal Styles: Demystifying the Pedagogical Process Specifically for Pop/Rock" with Elizabeth Benson, Melissa Foster, and Justin John Moniz. January 16, 2022.
- "Voice Studio Shenanigans" with Shannon Coates and Nikki Loney. February 6, 2022.
- "Music Performance Anxiety (MPA): What Voice Teachers and Singers Need to Know" with Yvette Litchfield and Jon Skidmore. March 14, 2022.
- “Singing Voice Specialist: Controversies and Collaboration” with Peggy Baroody, Marci Rosenberg, and Leda Scearce. Co-hosted by The Voice Foundation. April 10, 2022.
- "Black American Music Voice Pedagogy: What Voice Teachers Should Know" with Alison Crocket and Trineice Robinson-Martin. May 15, 2022.