TBNATS’ Spring Student Auditions
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- State College of Florida, Bradenton, FL
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
About the Event:
- The Auditions will be Saturday, February 22, 2019 at State College of Florida. Melodie Dickerson, State College of Florida, is our host.
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. (Location TBD) SCF will provide pastries and coffee beginning at 8:00 a.m. for teachers and accompanists.
- Judges Meeting (all teachers) at 8:15 a.m. (Location TBD)
- Morning Auditions begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at noon.
- Lunch instructions will be provided on day of auditions.
- Awards Concert Time is yet to be determined.
- Go to NATS.org and sign in.
- Click on Member Home then scroll down a bit and click on the green button: NATS AUDITION REGISTRATION
- Be sure to complete registration by February 13, 2020.
- Be sure that you know your students age, birthday, school/studio, address and telephone, as well as their repertoire choices.
- Please consider your student's age as a factor in their category... some students may not qualify for a category because they have "aged out."
- You will be asked to pay for your registration before it is finalized, be sure that you have collected funds from your students. The fee is $7.50 per studio plus $33 per student per category.
- Contact Tim Moore, Student Auditions Coordinator with questions via email: email@example.com
Tampa Bay Chapter - Website
Timothy Moore, President