Full Members have full voting rights and may hold office at any level. Years of Full Membership accrue toward Emeritus status. Full Members may sponsor their students in NATS auditions and competitions.
Teachers, Coaches, Choral Directors, and Collaborative Pianists who:
- Are at least 25 years of age
- Work with 6 or more individual singing or collaborative pianist students per week
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Advanced Degree in a related field with 2+ years teaching -or-
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field followed by 3+ years teaching -or-
- 4 years of 1-on-1 study followed by 5+ years teaching
- Full Member ($140.00) Credit card payment will be required at the end of the application before it can be submitted for review.
- $20 – Application fee
- $120 – 1st year Annual dues ($80 after July 1 until October 1)