This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: High School
The secondary choral programs of Grapevine-Colleyville ISD continue to increase in enrollment and vibrancy. As a result of this increased student interest, we have a greater demand for private voice instructors. A little about the district and the positions available:
• (4) 2C and 3C middle schools, (2) 5A high schools
• Active choral programs of 160 – 350+ students
• All schools on a traditional semester/daily class meeting schedule.
Private Lessons in GCISD:
• Lessons taught during the school day, before and after school.
• Rate: $17 per 25-minute lesson.
• Private instructors are paid directly for services.
• Active parent booster club organizations provide scholarship funds for students in need.
• Associates or higher degree preferred in music with major or minor in voice.
• Show evidence of successful teaching/instruction/performance.
• High level of dependability, professionalism, and communication skills.
• Attend and facilitate all choral performance activities involving students in your studio.
• Email cover letter and professional resume to the email address below.
• Please include contact information for 3 professional references.
Pat Antinone, Director of Fine Arts
National Association of Teachers of Singing • 9957 Moorings Drive, Suite 401 • Jacksonville FL 32257
Phone: 904-992-9101 • Fax: 904-262-2587 • Email:
© 1944-2020 National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc.
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.