This is a Permanent, Part-time position.Category: Other
1. Provide the best vocal coaching and customer service possible from the initial vocal consultation through the end of the client’s voice study with M.E.T. Studio of Voice
2. Remain current on Vocology to apply in teaching
3. Utilize creative methods in building the voice of each client
1. Respond to texts, calls and emails from clients within 12 hours
2. Assist in invoicing and other administrative duties
1. Respond to team texts, calls, and emails within 48 hours
2. Attend monthly meetings to share ideas and cultivate relationships with other teachers
The ideal candidate has at least two (2) years teaching experience with at least an Undergraduate (4-year) degree in singing/music.
The ideal candidate has an ongoing interest in the growing field of Vocology, and can provide references who can speak to this.
The ideal candidate has empathy, excellent time-management and communicate skills, and is open to working as a team with other teachers to explore the field of singing.
Candidates are not required to live in the Middle TN area; applications from around the country are encouraged. To apply, email cover letter, references, and resume to email@example.com.
Megan Eyre Terwilliger
M.E.T. Studio of Voice is a Nashville-based voice studio working with singers and voice-users of all ability levels. Beginning in 2012, teaching artists from M.E.T. Studio of Voice remain current in scientific findings while discovering and utilizing the most effective path for each client to achieve their goals. Teaching artists guide each client through an artful study of music, providing encouragement for being the best voice user he or she can be while creating long-term solutions.