2024 Knoxville National Conference deadline to submit proposals
June 1, 2023
NATS members and friends are invited to submit proposals for special sessions to be presented at the 58th National Conference in Knoxville, TN, June 28- July 2, 2024. Proposal guidelines and format are included in the form below. All proposals MUST be submitted online. E-mail and/or hard-copy proposals will not be accepted. To get started, please click the link at the bottom of this page.
Preference will be given to proposals with presenters.
Proposals related to the following topics are particularly encouraged:
- Body Work Modalities
- Collaborative Piano/Coaching
- Commercial Music Pedagogy
- Composers (proposals by composers/teams of composers, singers and pianists)
- IDEA (inclusion, diversity, equity, anti-racism)
- Peak Performance
- Teaching the Young Singer
The following items will be required as part of the application process:
- High-resolution photo of all presenters (suitable for print - minimum 300 dpi)
- Name and e-mail of one active NATS member to provide an electronic letter of support for the presentation
- A PDF document of a narrative describing the session in detail (2-page maximum)
Your application can be started and completed at a later date, if necessary, but the application will not be considered complete until all requested information has been provided.
To access an incomplete application, simply log in using your NATS account and visit Member Home.
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2023