Activities begin in Berlin the morning of June 8, 2019
In the spirit of international learning and active exchange in voice pedagogy
Your hosts: Karen Brunssen, Allen Henderson, and Scott Swope
Travel with fellow NATS members and friends on a truly unique cultural and educational journey to expand horizons; share pedagogical perspectives with each other; hear from German pedagogues and scientists; and visit the sites in Leipzig, Dresden, Potsdam and Berlin, attend the incredible first weekend concerts of Bach Fest Leipzig 2019; see an opera or concert in Berlin; free time to explore on your own.
$2,934 per person (35-39 travelers)
$2,836 per person (40+ travelers)
Single supplement: $548 (11 nights)
Prices are for check payments (add 3.5% credit card payment fee)
Sign-up and $800 deposit payment due January 15, 2019
Complete payment due April 15, 2019
• Accommodation (11 nights / double occupancy / breakfast & city tax included)
• Group meals (lunch or dinner depending on program including 1 drink per person & tip)
• Bach Fest Leipzig concert tickets
• Voice Pedagogy Mini-Conference, Panels, Workshops, in Berlin / Leipzig / Dresden / Potsdam (covering a variety of singing styles)
• Berlin opera or concert ticket
• Local guided tours by bus & on foot in Berlin / Leipzig / Dresden/ Sanssouci Potsdam
• Excursion and museum admission fees (if applicable)
Airfare not included: The travel agent offers assistance with individual bookings for airfare, individual plans before or after this itinerary and with travel insurance.
Call for Presentations
NATS members are welcome to submit one short presentation for the NATS Transatlantic Pedagogy Trip to Germany.
Tour program and prices are subject to change.
IN COOPERATION WITH
TGAC-Germany: Ute Mehlhorn
Naumannstr. 13, D-98527 Suhl, Germany / Phone: +49 (0) 1520.960.3934
TGAC-USA: Jo Ann Wolf
605 Ross St, Brenham, TX 77833, USA / Phone: (1) 281.630.6764