2024 Emerging Leaders Award
Designed to recognize and support NATS teachers with no more than ten years of teaching experience, this grant will help selected winners attend sessions, network with colleagues, and enjoy all the benefits available at the NATS Conference. Winners will receive up to $750 to pay for expenses for travel, housing, registration, food, and other related costs for attendance at the 58th NATS National Conference in Knoxville, June 25- July 2, 2024.
- Applicants must be FULL members in good standing, with no more than ten years of full-time teaching, or the part-time equivalent.
- Applicants should be active in NATS Chapter, District, and Regional activities.
- For 2024, applicants must be from Central, Eastern, Great Lakes, Intermountain, North Central, Northwestern, or West Central regions.*
- Prior participants in the NATS Intern Program and winners of the YOUNG LEADERS AWARD will not be eligible to apply.
* Applicants from other regions will be able to apply in 2026.
To make a submission login or register.