Chicago 2022 Call For Presentations
Questions about submitting a conference proposal? Watch the video.
Executive Director Allen Henderson provides guidance and advice on how to submit a proposal.
We've also posted sample proposal narratives for you to look over:
- Canções e modinhas: A lecture recital of Brazilian art song repertoire
- Making a Living as a Voice Expert
- Results on Prevalence of Hearing Loss and of Hearing Exposure Studies
- The Art Songs and Folk Arrangements of Jacqueline B. Hairston
is June 1 extended to June 8 to submit your proposal.
NATS members and friends are invited to submit proposals for special sessions to be presented at the 57th National Conference in Chicago, IL, July 2-6, 2022. Proposal guidelines and format are included in the form below. All proposals MUST be submitted online. E-mail and/or hard-copy proposals will not be accepted. To get started, please click the link at the bottom of this page.
Preference will be given to proposals with presenters.
Proposals related to the following topics are particularly encouraged:
- Reframing and imagining the purpose and practice of singing
- Mini-recitals/Collaborations with an emphasis on living composers
- Opera, Music Theater, and CCM Repertoire and Technique
- Singing and Community/Social Impact
- Vocal Education for All
- Voice Pedagogy for All Styles
- Voice Science and Studio Technology
The following items will be required as part of the application process:
- High-resolution photo of all presenters (suitable for print - minimum 300 dpi)
- Name and e-mail of one active NATS member to provide an electronic letter of support for the presentation
- A PDF document of a narrative describing the session in detail (2-page maximum)
Your application can be started and completed at a later date, if necessary, but the application will not be considered complete until all requested information has been provided.
To access an incomplete application, simply log in using your NATS account and visit Member Home.
June 1, 2021 Extended to June 8, 2021
|You have not made any submissions yet.|