Program Special Events Marketing Hotel/Transportation Registration Competitions
53rd National Conference Exhibitors
Exhibitor Information (Check-in and Schedule) l List of Exhibitors (as of May 23, 2014)
Exhibit Space Rates
Exhibit Booth (10x10) - $575
Additional Exhibitor Badges (each booth reserved receives two badges) - $125
Reserve Exhibit Space by March 1, 2014. Reserve additional exhibitor badges by June 1, 2014.
Download 53rd National Conference Media Kit
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with the policies and procedures of National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc., the following rules apply to all registered exhibitors. NATS reserves the right ot make additions to these policies if necessary and will notify all exhibitors, in writing, of any changes or additions.
- Booth space will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis according to the postmark date or date registration contract is received. Booth location requests will be honored if possible; however, NATS reserves the right to arrange the exhibition hall to maintain the best use of space and the safety of exhibitors and conference attendees.
- Your exhibit space (a 10’x10’ booth package) will include one 6’ draped table, two plastic side chairs, one wastebasket, one 7”x44” standard identification sign, 8’ high drape, and 3’ high draped side rails.
- Exhibitors may order additional equipment, signage, and services through our official conference contractor. Information packets, which will include information about shipment of material to the event, will be sent to all registered exhibitors after the March 1 registration deadline.
- Any audio-visual equipment used in the exhibit hall MUST use headphones.
- Exhibit space may not be shared between companies or individuals. Only one name of a company or individual may be registered and listed on each reserved booth and identification sign.
- The exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and liability for losses, damage, and claims arising from injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment, and other property brought to the premises, and shall indemnify and hold harmless National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc., and/or the Boston Marriott Copley Place agents, servants, and employees, from any and all such losses, damages, and/or claims.
- Exhibitors may take orders and sell merchandise within the exhibition hall. However, each exhibitor is responsible for complying with the State of Massachusetts sales tax requirements.
- SECURITY: National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. Conference Exhibition Hall will be a secured area which will be locked at all times when exhibits are closed. However, exhibitors are responsible for their own materials and should be insured against any possibility of loss or damage.
- Reservations must be received on or before March 1, 2014.
- CANCELLATIONS: Written notice of cancellation of any reserved space must be received by NATS prior to April 1, 2014. The full amount paid to NATS will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received after exhibit space is assigned are not eligible for refund.
Need More Information?
Contact: Tom Strother, Marketing & Communication Administrator
(904) 992-9101 · firstname.lastname@example.org